TERMS & POLICIES
Rehabsuppliesmall.com e-commerce store is owned, managed and operated by Rehab Supplies Sdn Bhd. By accessing this e-store and/or using any information or services found within the site, you have agreed to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions; which may be changed, updated and/or otherwise amended from time to time.It is important that you understand the Terms & Conditions of our online store before you proceed with making a purchase with us. You will be deemed agreeable to all our Terms & Conditions with reservation when you choose to shop at rehabsuppliesmall.com
a) Pictures featured may differ from the actual product. Upholstery/Packaging design of certain products may also differ, depending on stock availability.
b) Products and prices online may differ from walk-in purchases at our retail outlets.
c) Prices online excludes Shipping and Tax charges.
d) Please note that checking out of any merchandise in your shopping cart implies that you have confirmed your order but that the purchase is only valid upon the successful completion of the payment transaction.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices listed on our web site do not include shipping charges.
- Any and all claims for missing, damaged, incorrect or defective goods must be made within 3 days after receipt of order.
- For all prices and products, we reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or typographical errors in advertisements. Seller is not responsible for manufacturer price changes, which may occur at any time without notice. The product images on this web site may not exactly reflect the product you receive. Design revisions and color variations may exist.
- All information and materials found on the Site are for purposes of information only and are not meant to substitute any advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals. You should not use the information and materials found on the Site for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of a health condition or disease or for the prescription of any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, you should promptly consult your own physician and medical advisers.
- A non-refundable deposit on all special order items.
- NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES on Special Order items.
- All warranties are provided by the manufacturers and only in the manner offered legally by those manufacturers. We will assist the buyer with warranty repairs or other claims, but only as intermediary to the buyer.
RETURNED GOODS POLICY
- Merchandise may be accepted for exchange or credit for the following reasons: merchandise not as ordered.
- Any item returned must be sent back to HQ, prepaid in NEW CONDITION including the original box, packaging, manuals, and accessories within 3 days from the date of receipt. No refunds or exchanges are allowed after 3 days from date of receipt.
- Wheelchair and other custom equipment may be return to SELLER for repairs only.
- Hygiene products are NOT RETURNABLE or EXCHANGEABLE.
- Special Order products are NOT RETURNABLE or EXCHANGEABLE.
Quantity Discounts are available for large orders and new startups. Call Customer Service for details.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING WEBSITE ERRORS:
Products may vary slightly in design and/or colours from the illustration and are subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to change without notice.