This test kit allows self testing of Covid-19 antigen performed anywhere like your home or your office, without needing to get tested at a healthcare facility.
Why use this?
- Can be self-administered
Why Nasal and Saliva Sample Collection?
Self collected nasal samples or saliva samples alone may miss certain detection of viral load. Combining both saliva and nasal swab samples have advantage to increase detection rate.
Specifications of Salixium Covid-19 Antigen – Saliva/Nasal Samples
If you see two red lines by C and T regions, it is a positive result. The lines can be distinct or faint. You are tested Covid-19 positive.
- RT-PCR test is still required for a confirmation of a Covid-19 case. You are advised to seek medical attention immediately even though you might have no symptoms
- Do follow the current SOP given
If you see one red line by C, and no line by T, it is a negative result.
- You probably do not have Covid-19. However, you are advised to continue monitoring for symptoms if you suspect you might be exposed to the virus as there is a chance for a false-negative result
- If you develop symptoms later on, you are advised to do a RT-PCR test as confirmation
If you do not see any lines, or one line by T, it is an invalid result. The test did not work.
- You will need to do another test with a new test kit