Patient transfer lift is also designed to help patients with some mobility but who lack the strength or muscle control to rise to a standing position from a bed, wheelchair, chair, or commode.
- Transfer electric patient lift / auto patient lift, suitable for patient, elder and disabled friends.
- Battery operated Height adjustment
- Leg open function to mostly close the wheel chair or medical bed.
- The auto patient lift has emergency stop function,
the patients can be put down in case of depleted battery or motor fault
- Low friction wheels, two rear wheels with brakes
- Usage: hospital, nursing homes or clinic.
Low 4.5” base height for access to chairs and under beds.
Easy disassembly for transport.
Quick-snap connections (no tools required).
Six-point sling bar provides for safe transfers.
Unique foot pedal opens base to allow for chair and commode access.
Base Size: 94cm (Open)
Base Size: 64cm (Close)
Mast Tubing: 183cm (High)
Mast Tubing: 82 (Low)
Packaging Size: 115cm x 69cm x 26cm (L x W x H)